Monday, April 13, 2009

A Picture of the Baby

The other day I decided to take the plunge. I asked Gabe if he would like to see a picture of what the baby looks like right now in my belly. He thought that would be cool and hopped up beside me on the bed to take a look at the image on my computer screen.


His first question was if we could turn the baby the right way up. We talked a little about the baby moving around right now, but that the baby has to be head down when it comes time to be born.


All the while I was waiting for him to ask me more about how the baby comes out and hoping that I would come up with the appropriate things to say.


His next question was if I could show him another picture. I said sure and asked him what he would like to see a picture of? What he said was this....


Oh maybe a car or something?


LOL! Guess the tool question wasn't on his mind that day. I'll take the reprieve though!

No comments: