Thursday, April 9, 2009

But What Kind of Tools Does He Use?

Being pregnant with Baby #3 has come with questions from our other two kids, mostly from our five year old. Most have been about how long it will take for the baby to get here. However, one day Gabe asked me how the baby gets out.
When my sister was pregnant with her second daughter, her first was five...same age as Gabe. I remembered her being asked this same question, and her simple answer was that the doctor helped mommy get the baby out. So, I thought this would be a great answer.
Gabe didn't think so.
The response I got was..."But how mommy? What kind of tools does he use?"

UMMMMMMM? What do you say to that?

Thank goodness it was bedtime and I was able to say that we would talk about it another day. I am even more grateful that he hasn't brought it up again. However, the closer we get to baby's due date, I am sure that it will be.

Were you asked similar questions? What did you say?







No comments: