Saturday, March 7, 2009

May I Sit Awhile?

More and more often lately i find myself longing for some quiet time. A few moments in the day where I can be alone, with no kids pulling at me, or yelling, no phone ringing, no "noise". Some time when I can just relax, talk with God, maybe read a little, just be able to hear myself think, and sort out some of the endless "stuff" that is always running through my head.

Usually by the time I get the boys into bed at night I am too tired. To try and read at that point is futile, I am almost always falling asleep before I even have a page read.

My sleep during the night is always interrupted, by either my bladder, the baby kicking, or one of my boys calling for me because their blankets are off, or a nuk can't be found or some other such thing. Lack of sleep is something I know I am going to need to get used to with another baby coming, but I just don't know how to find more energy.

I need some help. If you have found yourself reading this blog, please let me know how you find time for yourself in a hectic day. Where do you find the energy to do all that you need to do?

No comments: