Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's a start

Well, I had one make it through the whole night, but the younger one was up at 1am. This time I decided I had to stick to my guns and make him stay in his bed. I can't complain if I keep bringing him in bed with me. So, He and I had a bit of a chat, he cried, I stayed in his room for half an hour, and he made it through til about 6. Not too bad.


I was so tired that I had gone to bed at 9:30pm, so I did manage to get afew hours of sleep in before he was up, and then another few before he got back up.


Today it is wet and yucky outside. Looks like no walk today. So, I will have to get on my gazelle or something before days end. This week I just haven't felt as positive as I did last week. I don't know why. I should be on a high after losing 4lbs, but I feel like I am dragging. I am still tracking my points, and getting in what I need to, but I feel just like this day. Blah.


Well, I am going to go do some housework that I keep procrastinating about. Hope everyone has a great weekend and stays focused on their goals!! Here's hoping for some sunshine tomorrow.