Thursday, July 24, 2008

A couple of days away

This has been a good week. On Sunday night the boys and I were picked up by my younger sister Jyll (who finally has her license - GO JYLLIE!!!) and we went to spend a couple of days with her and her family in Alliston. My boys LOVE being able to play with her girls. Zach still isn't quite sure about Piper, but everyone did pretty well. We took them to visit the ladies at our head office, played at the park, ran in the sprinkler, and made an even bigger mess of the basement. Loads of fun.

I really enjoy getting to spend time with Jyll. We sit up entirely too late at night chatting about anything and everything. (We were very productive though, and did our work while we chatted). You have to love my brother-in-law too. On several occasions in the past he has taken on all four of the younger kids to let Jyll and I go out. This time we were nice and had 3 of them asleep before we left. LOL. We went out and shared some great Spinach and Artichoke Dip at Crabby Joe's, and even splurged on a sundae as we sat and..yup you guessed it...chatted. (You would think we'd run out of things to talk about)

After our splurges, I was a little nervous about my weigh-in on wednesday. I knew that I had not gone over my allowed points for the week, but I did use my optional flex points. But I am happy to report that I am down another 2lbs! I walked out of my meeting, and felt good about myself. I know I still have a Backstreet Boy to lose, but I feel confident that I can achieve my goal this time.

Thanks everyone for your continued encouragement! It is needed and appreciated very much!

No comments: