Tuesday, July 8, 2008

An Okay Day

Well, Day One went okay. I got all of my water in, and didn't have much of an issue with needing to pee (that came at night when I was up 3 times). My exercise was a little shy of what I would have liked, but 10 times around our court was better than nothing. It was SO hot out there, my boys were melting into sweat puddles. I will need to do something inside if the heat stays this bad outside. As for food, I was quite happy with what I ate. I need to eat a better breakfast though. When you start to watch what you put in, you realize how many times a day you absent-mindedly pick up something to snack on. Now I have to make the choice to make better decisions.



****************************************************



Here's some motivation for your day.



Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!



I know I CAN!!

No comments: