Monday, July 14, 2008

Journey Along with Me

When I considered starting this blog, I thought it was for me. A place that I could write down my thoughts and feelings in a nice, neat, and easy way. No papers needed - Lord knows there are enough "papers" in my house already. But, when I actually began to write it, I felt the need to have someone read it. Someone to give me a little feedback, some positive reinforcement. Sure, the things I write mean something to me, but I found myself wanting them to mean something to someone else as well.

My sisters were a perfect choice. They would tell me if they liked it. But if they didn't like it, they would still understand why I was doing it and provide that support that I felt I needed. They are true blessings in my life and they didn't disappoint.

My darling sisters, I love you very much. You are treasures in my life that I cherish daily. I am blessed to be your sister. Much love to you both, Always

With much thought, I have come to understand that this is not a journey I have to take alone. I have a VERY supportive husband and family, who will help in any way they can. I just have to let them in. But apart from family, there are also many others out there who are on their own journey, and if they might find encouragement and a little humour or hope by reading the triumphs and struggles of another, then I want them to read. So, here I am. I welcome all those who wish to journey along with me.

No comments: