Monday, July 7, 2008

Day One

I woke up this morning, not really ready to face the day, nevermind the daunting journey that I have set out before me. Regardless of whether I am ready or not though, DAY ONE starts today.


So what are the goals for today? Weigh-in was first. FUN! FUN! I will record my weight once a week, and try to stay off the scale the rest of the time. With weigh-in now out of the way, the goals I will be pushing for today are to drink 2litres of water ( 3 will be the eventual goal, but since I haven't been drinking much water lately, i'll start with a little less so I don't spend my day in the bathroom). The next goal is to do some form of exercise. A walk, chasing the boys in the school yard, a workout video...something, anything!! The last goal for today is to pay close attention to what goes into my mouth and when. My plan is to keep a daily food journal to be able to keep myself in check.


I have set out my water, the first 250mls are done, and now the boys and I are ready to head outside for some playtime. Steps in the right direction. So, with that, my journey begins.

2 comments:

Mommykuhnen said...

Good for you chickie! LET'S DO THIS TOGETHER! My journey started today too - woohoo!

Proud of you darlin.

Love you.

Me

Taking It One Step At A Time said...

Thank you very much. Love you!