Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mixed Emotions

Tomorrow morning is my second Weight Watchers meeting. My first weeks weigh-in. I have mixed feelings about it. I am happy with the way my week has gone, but I am a little nervous about how it will turn out on the scale. I don't want to have unrealistic expectations, but I hope it is a good result. Usually people have a larger loss the first couple of weeks on the program, and I don't want to just have a small loss. I know that I should be happy no matter what the number is as long as it is going down. I should be happy with the accomplishment of making the decision, and committing to myself to get it done....and I am happy, but lets face it, we are programmed to watch the scale. (and my home scale is nowhere near accurate or consistent, so it is just frustrating to step on it...which I still do of course...because you never really know what the right number is)

Anyway, time will tell. Here's to one more day on the program, and more steps in the right direction.

No comments: