Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Good, but I can do Better!!!

Had a good weigh-in today. Down another 1.6 pounds which makes it a total of 6.2 pounds in four weeks. That is good, and I am proud of myself for sticking to it, but I know I can do better. I have not had much exercise over those four weeks, and I think if I had, my success would have been greater. SOOOOOOO, this week my goal is to start small, but be consistent. I am committing to myself to do atleast 10 minutes of "something" every day. If I can do more, great, but I MUST do atleast 10 minutes.

Also, anytime I feel like eating, I am going to make myself do something physical as well. Whether its walking up and down my stairs a couple of times, doing some jumping jacks, or even crunches. Every little bit will help me get that much closer to my goal, and will increase my ability to actually do other physical activities, and ultimately make me feel better. All good reasons.

Anyone journeying with me, I wish you the best this week. Try getting some extra exercise in, even if it is just 10 minutes a day like me. I would also love to hear what you do to get more activity into your day. Any help is always appreciated. Here's to another great week!

No comments: