Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sweet Victory

Well victory is certainly sweet when you are rewarded for sticking to your plan. After a week of making sure I did all the things I had set out to do, with the goal of reaching 10lbs lost, I have been rewarded. A loss of 4.4 lbs!!!! Bringing my 7 week total to 11.2lbs. (and another 5lb star sticker) YYYEESSSS!!!!!

The victory however is bittersweet. Why didn't I start doing this 7 weeks ago? There is a part of me that feels that I have wasted much of the 6 other weeks. I could have done so much better and yet I had chosen to not really give it my all. Lesson Learned!

So what's the goal for this week? To do the SAME thing AGAIN! I have 8.8lbs to my next 10lbs. It could take me afew weeks, but I am going to work hard and hopefully get another 3 or more pounds off this week. (3.8 and I get another 5lb star sticker!) Here's to making a plan and working it!

***************************************

DON'T QUIT!
When things go wrong as they sometimes will
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill
When the funds are low and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh
When care is pressing you down a bit
Rest, if you must; but don't quit

Success is failure turned inside out
The silver tint of clouds of doubt
And you never can tell how close you really are
It may be near when it seems afar
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit
It's when things seem worst
That you must not quit

Author Unknown

No comments: