Thursday, August 14, 2008

10 Minutes

I'm sitting here at the computer wondering where my time goes? In the last 8 days, I have only posted once, have not managed to do the 10 minutes of physical activity that I promised myself I would do everyday, and am struggling to recollect how and why my days just seem to disappear.

How ridiculous is it that I did not do my 10 minutes everyday? YUP!! COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!!! It's 10 minutes Janessa!! Just do it for heaven's sake. It doesn't even matter what it is. Just do it! I know I need to, but I still allowed the days to go by without it. Here I am on day 2 of my next week, and did I do the 10 minutes yesterday? NOPE! UUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Okay, here is my plan. I am going to stop typing, and do 10 minutes right this very minute............

...............................

........................................10 minutes DONE! See! How hard was that?

So, my goal for this week is to get those 10 minutes in EVERY day! E V E R Y D A Y !!!!

No comments: